Friday, January 11, 2013

Where did I go?!?

I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth, monkeys haven't come and sucked my brains out, I haven't run off with a French model, I promise. I've been doing this crazy thing called living life and there isn't a lot of time to write endless blog posts with everything else going on! My dad is sending me a computer within the week which will give me ample opportunity to write long, endless blogs but at the moment, between my five other family members, there hasn't been a lot of time to use the computer! Expect a blog entry by next Friday and here's what you will be hearing about: Christmas, switching families, PARIS!!!!, the huge New Years party, and, of course, my intellectual and life changing insights and expressions that you all love so much!( Is it just me, or is my English deteriorating? ^^) Anyways, I love you all. MWAH. Enjoy some pictures while you wait.

My new kitty! Cutest thing ever, am I right?

Cat Balloon. Your argument is invalid

Just one of the MANY Paris pictures to come

Skyping with my grandma. I misses her!
Oh, and I've been working out every day! One of the instructors at the gym is manly-gorgeous ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment