Tuesday, December 11, 2012

15,107 Words

 Me and Grace's host siblings from our second and third families


Some of my classmates. They were NOT thrilled to have their picture taken


Charlotte, my adorable sister from my 2nd host fam
Grace and Roxanne, her sister from her 3rd family








#thisiswhyI'mfatskinny
My oldest brother, Edwardo


My amazing, wonderful first host mama, Valerie
Charles!

My third host sister, Juliet
Charles on his birthday, with Victoire


Random baby!
Remember the crazy lady I wrote about in my 4th blog?
I visit the horses every day. I was so scared to be this close



My second host sisters made this for me
Told you there was fireworks at the end of Thanksgiving

1 comment:

  1. You look marvelous and what an adventure....can't wait to hear some of the highlights and what you learned from the lowlights. Glad to say I knew you when........Have fun and enjoy your time over there.

    ReplyDelete