Friday, February 22, 2013

Last Days

I'm going off the radar for awhile, friends. I have four weeks of fantastic experiences ahead and I don't know if I will have time to recount them in the midst of them. Saturday, I am going to the ALPS!!!!!!!! for, what will probably be, the best week of skiing in my life. Than, the day after I get back, MY MOM IS COMING!!!!!!!! and I will be busy introducing her to everyone as well as saying my doubtful good-byes to everyone I have met. I'm not looking forward to that part, but it needs to be done. Than on March 9th, I am having a gigantic GOOD-BYE PARTY!!!!!!!!. This will include all of my host families, Grace and all of her host families, my two after school French teachers and their wives, my Rotary counselor and his wife, five of my closest Rotary Exchange Student friends, about eight family friends, about five or six school friends and MY MOM. It's going to be fantastic, amiright ? Then, I will be going to PARIS!!!!!!!! for a week with MY MOM and where ever else we decide to go. Than I WILL BE GOING HOME!!?!?!!?!!!? Not sure how I feel about that one and this is getting obnoxious. So anyways, we can be sure that after these next three-ish to four weeks, I will have a pleathora (just wanted to use that word) of things to write about


Et c'est pour vous, qui avez aide moi avec tout les chose. Quand je suis venu en France, j'ai eu trop peur et j'étais très jeune. Et maintenant, je suis encore jeune et encore un petit peu peur mais c'est pour des raisons différentes. J'ai peur de RETOURNER aux États-Unis, maintenant, je ne suis plus peur de la France parce que France est belle dans tous les sens et vous êtes belle, aussi. Je vous remercie de m'avoir aidé à changer ma vie. Votre patience et gentillesse est immense.

No comments:

Post a Comment